Thursday, March 1, 2018

Wednesday


I felt bad about missing the free pancakes. But there is a solution and it is not paying for pancakes - although, now that I am thinking about it, pancakes does sound like a good Lenten dinner Friday night! I mean I can't have sausage for a side, but I could have fish sticks as a protean, I wonder is IHOP has fishstick sides?

I bet they could... I wonder if they serve fish sticks? I wonder if they would serve fish sticks a la cart? Does IHOP do a la anything? How gross would fish sticks be with panackes

Anyway. I could make pancakes my own self at my own house. I would have to get myself a griddle though. I don't think I have a proper pancake making object currently in my collection. I do however have proper pancake mix



And sugar free syrup so I can enjoy the  whole pancake and syrup experience more or less guilt free.  Pancakes are probamatic and are never going to be a perfect food, but they can be made to eat less like  a dessert and more like meal.


I think that when I am at the IHOP on Friday, I might go to the efficantly located TJ Maxx ij the same parking lot, and pick up a griddle, because you know they most likely have one somewhere in there, and the the next time I have an urge for pancakes, I'll make them myself.


No comments: