Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday



Yay Thursday!

Okay thats all I got.  It was a good day though, I did kind of fall asleep on my desk, briefly,  which I blame on an early migraine intervention, and not at all that there were some left over cupcakes that needed eating... but I did wake up in time for lunch and after work I didn't fall asleep at all! Wheeee!


I went to Wally at lunch, because I have to go to either Wally or Sam's every day and yet again I forgot that I need more fake sugar. I did remember that I needed more strawberries and peaches, and those I did get , finally, my home Wally hasn't had peaches in a week and I was getting frantic I tell you frantic. Its a been a grim three or four days, I tell you.

So, I came back from lunch, well fed, fully awake and ready to face the rest of my day and I walk in the door into a wall of shit. Someone stepped into what must have been a huge mound of shite and walked it into the building and just kept going. And what is worse? We had a Fun Run on campus over the weekend and I have my doubts that what was stepped in was dog shite.

Yay for the rest of the day.


No comments: