Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One day Closer to Friday



Friday seems like a very long time ago now. I think I did something Friday night and now I can't remember what it was?  Jeopardy music playing I  went to Target and bought a new alarm clock! Its very fancy! I  got it on clearance and I used a  $5 coupon I got for spending so much money at the pharmacy.

Its a very nice alarm clock. The only downside is that it doesn't allow me to use the radio as an alarm option - which seems really, really odd to me as even the cheapest clock radio lets you have the choice of useing the radio or the buzzer. The very nice clock radio seems to only allow the buzzer option.

But there are things I do really, really like about it. The clock face can be made less bright! The other clock face was so bright I had to make the whole thing face away from me because it kept me awake, this new one can be adjusted from too bright down to completely dark, it also has two alarms- which I did not think it had as a feature until I opened the box, it also knows that day it is and what the inside temperature is, you know the alarm is successfully set to go off because it displays the time the alarm is going to go off on the screen. Very high end. Won't wake me to the radio, but it knows what the room temperature is.

My parents came to town this weekend and my Dad fixed everything in my house that needed fixing, I can now actually use my downstairs bedroom as a bedroom this summer! Very exciting news! The only job remaining down there is to install my ceiling fan. I need to turn that bedroom back into a bedroom first though and that this is going to be a job. It will be a change to sleep down there, its much cooler downstairs over the summer than it is upstairs

Its a whole lifestyle change to move my life from the upstairs to the downstairs. The dog and the cats have to be moved, I have clothes that have to be switched from one dresser to another... its really quite the undertaking. One for a day that's not today.

No comments: