Thursday, May 31, 2018

Wednesday



I had a very exciting evening! I can now announce with some pride, that my solid service sink is now, more or less the same color as my solid service countertop!

It wasn't easy, but I went on little bit of a cleaning jag and now my kitchen sink is more or less the same color as my kitchen counter. I am very proud. Its not exactly the same, because ya know stains happen  and I don't have OCD or anything, but it looks a lot better now.

If I could just get the same jag on getting the downstairs bedroom put back together. I did get the bed put back in the right place and that was a lot of work as it weighs about the same as a midsize  car, so that was no small job to get accomplished but now I have about elenvety-teen small jobs that need to get done and that just keeps me frm getting any of them done. The only small job I did was I did return the kitchen sink cleaning supplies to back under the kitchen sink, finally. But there is so much left to do. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

It is so hot upstairs though! I brought my standing fan upstairs and that ha helped a lot, so that bought me some more time up there but I really have to get it together and move back downstairs. The dog wants to go back downstairs!  He knows its cooler down there.

I lack the energy it requires to do the jobs. I don't have the energy to take my walks in the evenings. I used to! Last summer I had the energy, it wasn't a question. I came home, I made dinner, the dog and I took a walk - and now I come home, I change clothes I make dinner and hopefully I take a walk or I fall asleep at some point. It is not a good idea to sit down at any point because I won't get back up, if I Gawd forbid, lay down, I will fall asleep.

I also spend a lot of time time watching cake decorating videos on Instagram. They are hypnotic. I looked at pies, but they aren't nearly as interesting. There is something entrancing about layers and layers of frosting of frosting and watching cake after and cake being decorated, each more beautiful and  extravagant than the last! It is hypnotic. And oddly, it makes me not want to eat cake at all. It makes me feel full and completely sated. Odd.


No comments: