Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Tuesday



Today after work I had my annual eye appointment. Yay. It also means that I get my new glasses! Whether I need them or not!  I had already shopped what I thought were appropriately bright pink frames and picked out what I thought I was going to get but then I looked at the technicians glasses and I liked the ones that she was wearing better. Those were the perfect bright pink frames, I don't know what I was thinking with the other frames.

And this year I needed hot pink glasses! And bright pink frames I got



Frame styles have changed so much over the years, I remember when they went from the size they are now, to very tiny, so I would guess they are going to start getting smaller again soon. But I will be happy with the larger frames while they are still with us.


a very slightly re-touched me in my new glasses, pre-prescription.

No comments: