Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Monday



Well, that  was a weekend. Rocket is still exhausted and I finally got the soden blanket out of the car. Rocket and I both learned that there is no dog ball small enough to get out of the rain

FRiday night I saw the Mr. Rogers documentary and it is as good as they say it is but it is not the weeper that they say it is either. I wanted more details and behind the scenes information and those were missing, it was more of a hagiography, which is nice and Mr. Rogers certainly deserved such tender loving care but at the same time, how about something interesting about the show? I understand there is a book that I might read because it may actually be what I am looking for formation wise. The Tom Hanks Mr. Rogers movie is based on that book.

Earlier Friday, I joined the YMCA. I  am gaining weight and I am tired of it and I need to lose it and my current walking regime is not doing it. So enter gym. Today I went for the first time.

It is very shiny. I went to the bathroom to change clothes and I got lost. I found my way out and went to the first time I knew how to operate, the treadmill. It had a screen! If I had a pair of headphones and could remember my Netflix password I could have watched Netflix.

What I ended up walking to was a pre-set trip through various European villages. Lovely, but I walk through concrete every day. I don't want to walk down streets and dodge cars, I do that every day. It took a long time to get to walking through wilderness and that was the very end. I think you must be able to change where you walk. I need to have someone show me how to make things work. I need a tour.

I spent a half and hour on the treadmill and was soaking wet and needed to get home to the dog, I got lost in the bathroom again. I'm going back tomorrow and want to do something not the treadmill, I already walk I don't need more walking. Tomorrow I'm going to get someone to help me out and show me what I can do in a hour that will be helpful to me.


No comments: