Friday, June 8, 2018

TGIF



Okay, not much of an entry because I went to the movies instead. I got all gussied up and went to see Oceans 8 and loved the hell out of it! So much fun! It was not the giant set pieces that the other Oceans movies were, we can't all have Las Vegas as our back drop, but they did good with what they had: The Metropolitan Museum.

More specifically, the Met Gala.

It hit all the chick buttons, gorgeous clothing, beautiful bling and  women doing it for themselves and some sticking it to the man as well, because no chick flick is complete without some man getting it hard to the balls - if not literally, at the very least figuratively.  It was interesting though, there was no sex and no boyfriends. This was nefarious chicks laying it on the line for other nefarious chicks because the were friendociates and for an enormous payday because all chicks got bills.

Its very fluffy, but its fun fluff, and if you see it, you will have a blast, I had a blast, the sold out house I saw it with had a blast and I will never see a movie again that I am not watching it in a recliner.

No comments: