Thursday, June 14, 2018

Wednesday

yp

So. I didn't watch The Last Jedi, again. And not for trying though, I was going to go to my Sam's, but I checked online and it said they were out, so I was bale to not run an errand ove lunch, always a win. I took a nap instead - this time I remembered to set an alarm, I should have remember to turn my ringer back on, but it hummed loud enough to get me awake so it was okay.

Later, much later, I came home  and changed clothes and acccendentally took another nap, this time it was the dogs fault, he was there and he put his head on my chest and I was done. I just lay down for a second, just to  rest for a second and that was a mistake and I should know better but I don't. I never do. I always make the same mistake. The next thing I know it was late, too late to walk the dog and I noticed, the dog had gotten up and left me.

Anyway, I woke up, eventually and I needed to eat but I needed to eat more now than later so I got ready to go out and I said to myself "If I'm going out, I can get my movie". Fine, lets go to Wally and on the way back I can go to KFC, good. This is doable. Woman plans, Gawd looks at his watch and LAUGHS.

Went to Wally for my movie, I was on a mission. I looked at all their movies, they had everything including Black Panther, which I didn't think they would be able to keep in, but they had it. Only two Star Wars and they were in sets and neither included the movie I wanted. They had a lot of drek. If you wondered where the local drive in went, its alive and well at your local Wally. All the B-Pictures go straight to DVD and straight to Wally. So I left and went home. I was home before I noticed I skipped KFC.

I left dog in the coolish car under car port and hiked to the burger place because KFC looked closed, I waited behind a whole gaggle of teenage Muslim girls. And waited and waited. And then hiked home, its not normally a hike, but it was late and I was hungry.

After dinner I went to Amazon on my phone and order my movie. Damn it.

No comments: