Thursday, July 5, 2018



How was your your big day off?  yeah, so was mine. I spent it boycotting 45s dystopian version of our country and the  ongoing  jailing of toddlers. I'm not going to celebrate Ameriaka or Putins little project to bring down the West so no thank you. Sorry not Sorry. I'm not going to celebrate a country that does that.  So Instead I started off the day in front of the TV, I watched a movie about cranky drag queen. It was fun. I totally suggest the movie, its called Hurricane Bianca and its on Netflix.
 
She is a hoot and she is also very talented. She won season 6 of  Rupaul's Drag Race and has gone on to fame and fortune.

Then I mowed the front yard with my old fashioned push mower because my gym was closed today and thought the workout would be good for me. The yard really didn't need a mowing but  that is the only time you can really use one of those old fashioned machines, if you do need to mow the yard, you can't use those mowers.

I discovered last night as I was moving my life from upstairs to downstairs, a tough project by-the-way, it takes a lot more than you would think to move from one bedroom and bathroom to another bedroom and bathroom. Its a work out on its own! all these little things and so many things to remember and to forget to take with you on this trip down to the other bedroom or bathroom!

 On my many trips back and forth  I discovered that the downstairs bathroom sink had a clog and I tried to get it unclogged manually and while that was somewhat successful in a really gross way, it as not completely successful so I needed reinforcements.

I went to Walmart and got the most poisonous looking sink unclogger I could find. And for as deeply treacherous as those products uniformly promise to be, do they really need to be on the bottom shelf where all the little children are? Is that wise?

I went home and out on the hazmat suit that came with the unclogger and signed the waiver and went ahead with the project. I successfully unclogged my sink and sterilized the soil in a four hundred yard circle around my dwelling. I should also not drink the hose water for six months and refrain from eating any squirrels that might have been on or near my house while I was unclogging my drain.

The water drains beautifully now. I am very happy.




No comments: