Friday, July 6, 2018

TGIF



Do you know what happens when they move the cities yearly fireworks out of downtown and out to the fairgrounds? I don't see fireworks! , well other than that.

Everyone else decided to have DIY fireworks shows. E v e r y o n e . All night. The city show was fifteen minutes tops, twenty in a good budget year. Well, the DIY folks just knew they could go above and beyond that! and they did!  They put on shows that went on all damn night.

All damn night. A boom here, a bang there and pop there and shrieking sound here. All damn night. So much fun. So happy. And I am sleeping in a "new" bed so I am not entirely comfortable to start out and they have to add this concofiny .

The cats are also in a "new" environment and they were exploring, they had a great time. Little bastards. Rocket was my rock though. He hogged the bed and would not move and only let me  have a sliver of it and he was hot. Deep sigh.

This week had two Mondays in it.






No comments: