Thursday, June 5, 2003

Nova cain do


What does $880 taste like? A lot like wet plastic and tooth grit.

I went back to the dentist today. This time it took a lot less time to get there, as I did not read my yahoo directions as closely as I did last time. They could just say Go To The Right, instead of Turn At Blah Street. Blah Street goes both ways, but only the left way says Blah Street.

This was the first major dental experience with out the aid of gas. I like gas. It is soothing and it keeps those fiends out of my mouth for a little longer. I think I liked the whole thing better when I’m high. This time the drill was just very loud and very close to things that did not want to be drilled. And they drilled and drilled and drilled. I think I can now store extra luggage in my molar. The sound was also eerily close to the sound the workmen had been making under my building every day for several weeks. Those guys have found the secret to job security – State Contracts. They just put a 12-foot cyclone fence around the chiller; it doesn’t have a gate on it, so it’s open on one side. I guess they don’t want to make the chiller feel punished.

The dentist is a very nice man and explained what he was doing. The impression goo they use to get casts of your teeth tasted like burning rubber. They explained that the stuff that tastes good doesn’t work very well. I grew up with bubble gum flavored stuff and it always worked well enough. They did tell me my teeth were not all that yellow at all. They held up a little card and compared it with my teeth so the crown will match. My other crown is very white.

So. Now I have a very lovely teairah and I go back in three weeks for the Crown.
I don’t remember that last time. They drilled, they picked, they did dental magic and I walked out with a new tooth. I guess it’s the color matching or something. A crown is like a getting your tooth recovered. The temp crown is like a slipcover.

Speaking of home improvement

Martha Stewart got indicted. Multiple counts of lying and acting like a princess. She plead innocent. Of course she did! In her mind she did nothing wrong. It was business and Martha Stewart is a Business. It was a conversation between two entities that ended in a benefit for MSO. Why is that not a Good Thing? Could it be because it’s Against The Law! My dentist mentioned he lost money on her conversation. While he was drilling my teeth. I don’t need hostility while my teeth are being drilled. Martha Stewart Ominmedia also said that it was a publicly stunt on the part of the prosecutors and she was being picked on. If she were being picked on she would have been led away in handcuffs like the Insider traders were back in the day. I’m sure she remembers that footage. I’m sure she thought about that footage a lot lately. She forgets her co-conspirator was also indicted and he doesn’t have a television empire or a deal with Kmart.

It is my fervent hope that some day Martha actually has to deal with Kmart. To have to shop there, stand in line there, stick to the floor there. And I would really like someone to shove their version of good taste down her throat. That would be a Good Thing.

A Very Good Thing

That rat bastard Eric Rudolph finally surfaced. Kinda. As if hanging out in some trailer for the past few years is really being underground. He looked better in the middle of the night knocking over a Stop and Rob then most people look on a good day. He wasn’t roughing it out in the wilderness. He had a fresh haircut and clean clothes. He was well fed. Who did that? The birds? Did he get those clothes from a team of mice and spiders? Bull shit. He wasn’t living in a cave anymore then I am. He killed people then went straight into the arms of his racist brothers and sisters. I’d arrest the whole damn town and charge them with collusion and sheltering a fugitive. He kicked back and watched while that poor shlub in Atlanta got racked over the coals and his live ruined. I hope that guy is there to watch this son of a bitch die.

He plead innocent too. He doesn’t think anything he did was wrong. He’s special. He’s Eric Rudolph Omni Terrorist.

America hates terrorists, This SOB is a terrorist. Why isn’t he being held at Camp X-ray? Why isn’t he being questioned for hours? Why is he allowed to sleep on a soft bed and eat apples and cookies? Why are they treating him so well? He robbed a Stop and Rob? What do they do to Bubba when he does that? Give him cookies? Doubtful.

Why isn’t he being tortured? Why does he get a trial? We know he did it! We hate terrorists. Cowards that set bombs and leave are terrorists, it’s part of how we define terrorist. He spread terror thus, Terrorist. Rudolph was and is anti - government. I bet this guy didn’t support the troops either.





No comments: