Saturday, July 12, 2003

News From the Front. Porch

What a glorious day! I lifted and toted planks of wood for a trail building project, I threw the ball in the lake for dogger, I played with a litter of 10 5 week old lab puppies! Oh My Gawd! they were like squishy bundles of happiness, I could feel my blood pressure dropping- all ready in the basement due to vacation, any lower and I might pass out - on the beach! What else? I took dog on a long,long walk - she was admired by everyone who saw her, she acted like a good dog too. I took some pictures, I even got a few of a very terrified chip monk. Oh, and the zoom lense feature is our very, very good friend.

It finally stopped raining and got pretty. It was fantastic.

Everyone needs five week old lab puppies in their lives. They also need an archive function that works. Deep Cleansing Puppy filled Breath, breathe in, breathe out, think about herds of puppies, platoons of puppies, puppies on parade...

No comments: