Wednesday, October 13, 2004

GOP telling its minions to cheat?

I didn't realize that repthuglicans waited to be told. I thought it just came naturally. However, it seems that they are being told to cheat by The Party. I'm not sure if ya'll saw this story out of Las Vegas about GOP workers destroying democrats voter registrations, clearly, something illegal.

I don't understand how they get people, as many people as they have, to cheat, to do wrong, and to behave in what they must know is an immoral manner and to keep doing it. Those signs in North Dallas that got set on fire? that is a wrong act - yet some rethugs did it. Isn't the GOP the party of God? Aren’t they all supposed to be Christian or at least Khristian. I don't get it. How do you get that many people to do wrong things? I'm pretty sure that Jesus wasn't into cheating, or vanadlaism or meaness. Granted the GOP is evil, but that doesn't explainw why Joe Volunteer is doing evil for them, And why do so many of them do it?

If the dems told me to do something I wasn't comfortable doing, or that was illigal - I wouldn't do it and they would never see me again either.Why don't more rethugs see what they are doing? WWJD? indeed. He wouldn't burn yard signs or destroy registrations.

links from The Daily Kos

No comments: