Friday, March 24, 2006

World Peace Puppy



This World Peace Puppy was sent to me by Jen who says:

This is my sweet pea Sebastian, who I don't get to see too often because he's too... exuberant for city life, and prefers to stay with my parents on a farm.He was rescued by my Dad, who was attending a deceased estate auction - a dog with a litter of pups was left behind and were probably going to be drowned if homes weren't found. My Dad, the big softie, rescued this little devil. He was probably only ~4wks old when I got him... if we didn't want him to get out and be a pest, he'd be safe in a 4L icecream tub. He's a lot bigger than that now.

See?! Don't you feel calmer and happier as a result of seeing this sweet puppy? he was rescued and now he brings you happy, calming, puppy waves of peace.

No comments: