Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shooting in Southeast Raleigh

Please don't let it be near, me, please don't let it be near me...

Damn it! not again.

Why can't these people put their petty criminal needs aside and think of my property values? Do I drive down their property values by willfully  murdering my associates in their backyards? No I  most certainly do not!.

And I really love it that the clerk decided that since it was a child running into his store in the middle of the night to report a shooting that it just wasn't all that important, but when an adult reported a man down, the clerk called 911.  He could have saved the victim but instead he let him die in the lot bbecause he assumed the wittness was a bad reporter. I think most children wandering around after dark are questionable, but if a child walked up to me and reported shots fired and a man down, I would at the very least go verify the information, or, ya know called 911 and let them know there was a man down and he may have been shot. GAWD.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Apparently they've changed the story since then because the clerk didn't say anything about a kid in the current video snippet. I bet a lot of people said the same thing you said.

Unknown said...

Boudib said a girl ran into the store about 11:15 p.m. Tuesday saying there was a shooting out back. "I didn't pay any attention to her, because she was so young," Boudib said.

Later, a few adults came in and said there was a body outside the store, at which point Boudib ran outside and saw Martinez-Hernandez lying on the ground near a small stand of trees behind the store. The cashier walked over to the man. Then he called 911.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1167746.html

I want to know how long the man was bleeding to death on the ground between the time the kid told him there was a shooting and before the adults told him there as a man down.