Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Garden 2010 Update 4

Furniture shopping is  soul sucking and not even remotely fun. You would think shopping for a big ticket item would be by definition at the very least fun but it is not and I can't get waited on! WTF!. So soul sucking not even remotely fun and bad for my self esteem. I have however decided that I want a chaise lounge.  So, soul sucking and esteem destroying and not fun but not a complete waste of time.

Onto what is fun.

Yay for the baby garden. Progress had been made!


Clearly, I need to move some of these guys to bigger pots, that's my project for the week. Chaise shopping and bean re-planting.


I'm excited about these because I was starting to worry if they were going to sprout at all. I don't know what they are but they seem a lot more hardy that the other flowers, which have shown no change in condition. They are still there but they aren't developing further, it may be time for some large scale thinning.



My other sprouty flowers are doing very well and hopefully I'll have a couple of lovely flower pots at the very least.


This coming weekend I move my attention from the baby garden to the Big Garden. I'm going to get nice dirt from the city, spread more Wally World manure, turn the garden again, get my hoses out and lay down franken hose.  It's going to be a busy weekend. Hopefully.

No comments: