Tada! We have watermelon! Watermelons actually! I am so excited! So many explanation marks! It also means that I have to water them at lot more here on out. I will have to work out a schedule for that, add it to the daily to-do list. Gladly.
Look how these have grown! I'm so proud of them. I am a little worried that they are going to get to heavy for those light weight poles. I may have to come up with supports for the supports.
Yay! peppers! These are on the very last plants I put in the ground and they are still the smallest. The first plants I put in have flowered but aren't producing anything yet. Slackers.
The tomatoes are all doing well. The problem is I can't actually see all the plants so its hard to tell how the individual plants are doing or if they are producing. On the up side, they won't stay green and invisible forever.
For ever success there are failures. Meet blossom end rot. The bane of gardeners everywhere. Its a symptom of too much change in temperature or too much water or too much dry or something. It means things got out of whack. I pulled some others like this but I think its okay to let them mature and then just cut off the ugly part. Or its poisonous. I'll do some more research.
600 pounds of green beanery, five blooms. Progress is being made.
These are on the plant I thought wouldn't do anything this year. The other plant is really doing nothing. This year I'm going to cut them both back big time and hopefully, replant them in the backyard.
The peas are starting to produce as well. These are very tastey.