Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Making a list.

Dog cookies  - done. I was going to make a couple of batches of red and green stars but I did a quick count and I don't really think the padding is necessary, in fact, I might end up having to cut the number of cookies each because I'm afraid they might not all fit in the bags - a real trauma. Also, I ran out of room in the refrigerator for more cookies.

Of course, the dog cookies aren't "done" until I get them into the mail but before I get there I need to figure out how much of each make it into the bags, get all the cookies bagged,  get mailing boxes, prep the boxes for mailing, get the long distance cookies in the mail and get the rest to the office. I also have to make ingredient list and come up with labels. I'm trying to think positive thoughts.

I had to stop with the cookies because it was time to start decorating for Christmas - its about priorities. Decorating the tree is a big job so I asked my parents and niece and nephew to come over and help with the job. It was really fun. Later I decorated the mantel and the next morning I got the out door stuff taken care of. On top of all that, I got my cards into their frames.

I can't wait do go back to work so I can get some rest.

You better watch out

You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town

No comments: