Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday before Friday

Today I got things accomplished! They were work things which are boring but they make me feel better. I've done what I need to do and now I just have to hope that my work mates do what they are supposed to do while I';m gone.

Their problem.

You can lead a highly trained, very educated horse to water but you can't make it understand that we don't drink water with our ass.
In more fin work accomplishment news: I bought some food for the car! Yay! And also, because I enjoy pain, I went through a bunch of pictures of Daisy in Marquette! It didn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to though: The pictures don't represent bad memories, they are all good memories so it stung a little but not enough to make me want to stop - She was so happy there and I know she was the only one enjoyed the days long drive in the car. The days long drive in the car is going to suck without her.



No comments: