Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oopsy!


Rocket and I had our first puppy pre-school class and I didn't get an entry written. I did learn that I am doing pretty much the right things thus far and that Rocket is preceding apace for a dog his age. I got some advice on what to do to facilitate a faster potty when we go out- note to self, I'm going to buy some of that chemical they sell at the pet store that makes an area more attractive as a potty location, that wasn't part of the advice but I'm going to do it.

Rocket of course had his third accident ever while the trainer was there and he did not show off his proficiency with coming when called. He's very young. And I am supposed to buy more toys and become a toy ninja to help teach him what he can and can not chew on. And buy more treats. Lots and lots of treats.

No comments: