Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tree Part 1


I was going to post a picture of it but my camera battery was trying to die and lets just say the quality of the pictures did not meet expectations. Its okay though,  the tree is up, the lights all work and I was only frustrated for about four minutes total. I have decided that I am going to look for silver garland for it this year. I like silver but for whatever reason, I have none in the house! Lots of gold tones - which I don't like when I see them anywhere that is not here - I think it will be a nice bit of bling. Silver is blingy-er than gold.

Or, I am watching too much Say yes to the Dress. You don't see many dresses with gold blingy. It would be easy to make a tree look like a dress though. Use a white tree,  cover it with silvery spangly ornaments and drape it with bows, you can use heavy satin for the tree skirt and you have your own train.  Presto! Wedding dress.

Pictures that did turn out (kind of). From Thanksgiving. Thanks be to Picasa and its Photo-shop Lite settings


No comments: