Thursday, August 1, 2013

More working out


It rained today so instead of taking a walk I did 5 1/2 minutes of the 7 minute work out twice. I don't see it as "skipping" sections as much as "editing them out", I don't care for singing the same song twice.  Still even with my skillful editing, I managed to work up a sweat any how - which I suppose is good but working up a sweat in my living room just seems gross but on the upside, post workout I can collapse on my conveniently located couch.

You don't realize how long thirty seconds is until you have done enough jumping jacks to satisfy  your personal recommended jumping jack daily allowance and you still have to do more. I do no care for many of the other exercises but I muddle through. I complain about them but since I am alone, its not the same as bitching and moaning about them to another person. Which is whining, which is wrong and bad for every ones morale and is negative and does not help and makes me look like "that girl" and everyone hates her . Bitching to myself is just  self talk and is part of my process.

I think I'm going to have a bowl of ice cream, my second,  to reward myself. Perhaps working up a sweat in the comfort of my own living room and in such close proximity to my own refrigerator, is not that bad an idea.

No comments: