Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Customer Service This


I had a meeting after work so I had Rocket in daycare. I decided that after the meeting instead of picking up the dog immediately and then going to Sams to pick up a couple of things and put gas in the car, that I would leave dog at daycare and go to Sams by myself, to save the dog from having to wait in the kind of warm car.

So. Went to Sams, wandered around more than usual as there was no dog waiting in the car.  I found a couple of items and went to the pharmacy to get my prescription. Yay.

The woman waved her wand over my stuff, I have to swiped my card TWICE! ALWAYS TWICE! AND IT ASKS IF I WANT CASH BACK TWICE! IF I SAID NO THE FIRST TIME I MEANT I DO NOT WANT CASH BACK DAMN IT! THE STAFF WORK FOR SAMS THE CARD SWIPER IS A WALMART EMPLOYEE!

Anyway. I took my goods and headed for the door. The troll at the door asked where my "other" receipt was, I answered I don't have '\"another" receipt, I have these three things on one receipt. Brunhilda tells me my raspberries were not paid for. I TELL BRUNHILDA TO USE HER BITCHCRAFT CAREFULLY, MY BROOM USES JET FUEL AND SHE'S THROWING MATCHES.

I did not use the raspberries to give Brunhilda an object lesson about the TONE SHE CHOOSE TO USE WITH THE CUSTOMER . I went BACK to the pharmacy and had the girl wave her wand over my berries AGAIN AND AGAIN HAD TO SWIPE MY CARD TWICE AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS TWICE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SWIPE MY CARD AT HARRIS TEETER? ONE TIME! I now felt they were "mine", I had spent time with them and really developed a bond with them, having wandered around the store with them for an extended period.

I went back to Brunhilda and she held me there while she ever so slowly filled out a form so she could tattle on the pharmacy tech. AND THEN SAM-SPLAINED TO ME WHY SHE WAS DOING THIS AS TO SHAME AND EMBARRASS THE PHARMACY TECH FROM DOING IT AGAIN BECAUSE THE MALFUNCTIONIN SCANNER IS SOMETHING SHE CAN CONTROL AT WILL. BRUNHILDA DOES NOT APPROVE OF POWERFUL, EDUCATED, UPPITY WOMEN. BRUNHILDAS' BROOMSTICK IS FLACCID.

 I told her I did not care to wait for this and she NEEDED TO LET THE CUSTOMER LEAVE THE STORE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT AND THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FORMS AND SHOULD NOT BE ASKED TO WAIT FOR YOU TO FILL THEM OUT AS THE CUSTOMER DID NOTHING WRONG IN THIS SCENARIO. DIE BITCH DIE

And then I went and picked up my dog and made dinner for us both. Then I went to Walmart because at least the lousy costumer service and constant insults do not bring on  a caps-lock rage.

No comments: