Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rocking around


I made a very short video of Rocket playing with a cardboard tube we ran across downtown. He loved tunnels in agility and he warmed up to this "tunnel" as well, even though it was much narrower and shorter than the agility tunnels. Watching him go through the tiny tunnel, it was clear he comes from the land of the Dachshund! He too has the urge to tear apart rats! But also has the urge to bring them to you.



 I had him run through it several times because it was fun and how often do you come across random agility obstacles? He did it I think five times, but only the last time was even vaguely ready for prime time. It really matters how you hold the phone.

I will never be a cinematographer.

I did not get my house work done but I did get my nephews Christmas present. I  going  went to the site and picked up my nieces - free delivery though, so its okay. I saw several that I want too! For example:



3.5 ft. LED Inflatable Snoopy and Woodstock Sitting on Doghouse


4 ft. Airblown Lighted Snoopy

5.5 ft. Inflatable R2D2 and C3PO Scene

The reason I'm thinking about airblowns at all is that I have one that is showing its age. It has been leaking snow for years and I don't know where the leak is or how to fix it. I've seen a couple of snow globe airblowns this year, and I haven't really loved any of them, and they are expensive. I'm going to see if I can get it fixed and if it would be cheaper than buying a new one I don't like as much.

No comments: