Thursday, January 22, 2015

Phone Sex


My phone is not feeling well. It is feeling weak and frail and its has a really hard time following conversations. It gets tired really fast. I plug it in and instead of charging it actually discharges! Is there a cream for phone discharge?

What I want from my cell phone provider is to get a new phone. I have gotten replacements in the past for much less annoying problems and now that I have a problem thats making me very annoyed, I get nada. I have gone to two different stores, the first was grossly unhelpful and the second was unhelpful in a less gross manner.Neither wanted to do anything about my phone problem.

I went to a new store today, a nicer store. They made an attempt to help me but not really. My chief complaint is that my phone will not take a charge from a charger. Any charger, well, except for the bent one at work, that one it will make sweet, sweet phone loving with. No other charger on the planet. It is its soul mate. Both are damaged but they find perfection in each other. Its very romantic

The charger at the store worked. It must also be bent. They have a whole drawer of variously bent chargers and the Dom they hire to work the desk just knew that my model of phone likes it very bent. They knew how to scratch its itch! The store told me to go buy a new, uptight charger and that would solve this problem. Chargers do not come out of the box with the right degree of bentness that my phone requires to find real satisifaction with a charger. My phone is too kinky for Target and the phone store knew it.

Perverts.

I left the store and did what they wanted and brought the uptight charger home to perform for my phone -  when my phone was left unsatisfied, I  called customer service. I got off the phone with them before I ended up on some training video about how to deal with The Difficult Caller. I also don't want to waste good, sharp sarcasm on  dull people who only want to stick to a script! I wanted to tell them We are off book here! This is the world of Improv! I'm going to take you to the river!  You can get saved, or you can get drowned.

I'm going to call back...

No comments: