I spent the early evening watching Law and Order - Criminal Intent reruns and then I did some much needed cleaning. Sum Total of my evening.
Since I put vent covers over the vent in my office I haven't been dizzy, nauseous, lethargic or confused while at work. The vent covers went on and my problem disappeared. Poof. I spoke with the safety officer today about doing an air quality test, and he said off hand, that it sounded like what was happening to me was carbon monoxide poisoning and he hoped the blocked vents didn't make everyone else ill. Thanks buddy.