Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sigh of relief



I couple of days ago I got an email from the Clinton people alerting me to the chance to go the HQ and watch the results come in, I decided to skip it because I am anxious by nature and something like that can turn sideways fast and its really hard to leave and not look like a rat from a sinking ship. I decided to keep my feet dry. As it turns out I should have gone to watch the results come in, I bet it was a party after all and I wouldn't have had to find a way to sneak out gracefully, I bet I would have stayed and had a good time

I bet it was not fun at Sanders,  but he did get Vermont! and Cruz that whacko, Cruz got Texas and Oklahoma. Poor Rubio, or not, he sucks too. Poor Republicans.

How embarrassing would it be if Cruz lost his own adopted state. And they hate him there too, and as much as they loath him, they love their country more. I was proud of Dallas County for not going for Trump - just barely, but enough. Texas went Clinton.

I can only imagine vitriol the Bernie Bros are going to set lose on the internet tonight and tomorrow! Its going to get ugly. Maybe they will all chose to move to their Fatherland - because these guys don't have a Motherland, Vermont! Hopefully the campaign will  throw a net over these people and try to keep them on the reservation and prevent them from causing more damage to the brand.

I guess that's pretty much it for today, I feel a lot better.

No comments: