Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Annoyed


Dear Wal-Mart Manager,

I was looking for an item. I couldn't find the item. By some miracle I ran across one of your Associates. I asked Your Associate where Item  would be. Your Associate did a game job looking for Item but couldn't find it. So he asked you. You sent me to another part of the store, I went to the other part of  the store and asked another Associate  about Item who told me he had never heard of such a thing. He was an idiot, I'm sure at your store he's a past Employee of the Month.

You could have prevented me running around Robin Hood's barn  and dealing with the Idiot for Item if you had bothered to look up Item. You suck. I ended up not getting everything I needed because I was so annoyed that I didn't want to through your store even more business. I had to go somewhere else and buy more stuff but not the Item. You suck.

No Love,

Me

No comments: