Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tuesday

I should have gone to Target to get Rockets prozac but I didn't want to. I wanted to not, so I didn't. I was there on Sunday at the appointed time that was issued to me by their phone system and they should have given me the meds then. Instead they gave me some BS excuse about the new CVS computers and issues and blahblahblah. Hate.

I will try to work up the energy to go tomorrow night. But I don't want to! I want to come home and stay there not get back in the car and drive to a store and  walk through the parking lot and into the store and then give them money and then walk back through the store and into the parking lot and get into the car and drive back.

Hopefully Wednesday will be the big day. You know what would be better? If they had given me my script when I was there on Sunday.

You know whats great about having a dog? I came home from work and I really wanted to just lay down on the bed and rest and the dog joined me. He had napped all day and was probably had dreamed about going outside and running around and being all doggy and he still agreed that it was a really good idea to take a quick nap with me. Love him.




No comments: