Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday


I almost didn't get this done. I was very happy dozing on the couch with the dog and it was so warm and soft and comfy and I could have very easily just stayed there indefinitely because who wouldn't want to cuddle with a nice warm dog on a couch indefinitely?

Even when its warm, its nice to have a nice warm cuddle with a nice warm puppy.  Rocket and I had more time for a cuddle because we didn't get our walk to day. We were getting ready to go for our walk, the skies opened up and it poured, quite impressively too . So instead of a healthy walk, I went to Wally and did my weekly shopping and then went to to Food Lion and picked up some lovely apples. I did get some exercise, I also went to Sams at lunch to day, so I really did get some steps in today, not as many as I would had I gotten a walk in, but at least I got some.

 I wish there was a way to enter that it rained on a given day and that it made it impossible to  fulfill the daily requirement - It would be nice if there was a way to  put some sort of asterisk next to the pathetic figure.  But you can not and instead it just judges you, its very judgy and you can't explain things to it, there is no place to enter explanations or excuses. I guess that is part of its whole "thing". The judge aspect you either walk or you don't and it keeps track of whether you or not, forever and then it reminds you by sending you a little report that lists all the days you exercised and how many steps you took and then it lets you judge yourself. Evil thing.

 I understand if you have a pricer version that you can set it to understand things like exercise bikes or other non-walking exercises but, I don't have that, so I have to just live with its judgy nature.

I'm back. I had to make lunch, take the dog out to pee, figure out what I am going to wear to work tomorrow, I went with a skirt and short sleeved blouse which meant I had to make my legs and pits presentable, All those steps counted, even while I was making myself presentable I made an effort to tap my feet so it thought I was walking. I'm still well under my 10,000, but I'm better than I was. Take that, little tracking device.  Not that its going to matter because the Cheeto Administration is busy screwing with the North Koreans, we are all going to die. The only bright spot is that Mike Pence is right there and will die first.

No comments: