Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wednesday

Okay, another day of many things happening, too many, too important to be thrashed out here. I'm still processing . All these things happen and  they are all so bad and any of them had they happened to any other person would be completely end a career - but just like through the campaign. It just doesn't matter, nothing matters. Its like we are in some kind of alternative reality where nothing is real and nothing means the same as I thought it did. I am confused and angry a lot. I suppose most of us are. Stocks also plunged today and I heard that noted Islamophobic, Cheeto is going to give a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia! Clearly, we are being punked.

 I would have a real entry but I had to write a very big check, for me, four whole digits! Which I had to write twice and call the window man back to my house because I have so little practice in writing checks for over your average credit card bill,  that I wrote it out wrong twice, that wasn't hugely embarrassing - and then I had to make dinner and walk the dog and then I had to watch a couple of Great Newses,   question - are they ever going to talk about how the one guy looks a lot like Draco Malfoy? Its an issue and it takes me out of the story: He looks like Draco Malfoy and they need to talk about it.

 And then I had to watch Downward Dog and its really good! If you are a dog person, I totally suggest you try to catch it, it airs on Tuesday nights on ABC. I;m not sure what time, this week it was on Wednesday. Also I DVR everything and time and day is irrelevant to me now. I've moved on from things like that. I am a superior being now.

I am now noticing that I watch three scripted television shows! and that isn't counting the Barney Miller and M*A*S*H reruns. There is hope for me yet.


No comments: