Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Halloween is coming.


I had two errands to run at lunch today and could have in theory ran them both, they were in the same neighborhood, first errand was fine, went quickly, second errand could have been a slam dunk and I could have still managed lunch - However, I left second errand at home. In my imagination I was very efficient and got a lot done.

It was there, at the door, ready to go in the morning as I was walking out the door, but I had to take the dog with me and I couldn't organize picking up package and dealing with dog at the same time. Maybe it was for the best, I was able to have a more leisurely lunch.

So, tomorrow I tackle the post office at lunch. I will be doing all my errands at lunch from here on out, we start to lose daylight very soon and after work I will have to  get dinner thawing and the dog out the door as soon as I walk in the door. This is not my favorite time of year.

Today I was very mean to dog. I had him in daycare today and I still took him on a walk! Normally, I give him a day off but I forgot he was at daycare (I know! I know! I had other things to think about!) and I just went and it didn't take long to see that he was a little be tired. He did just go to daycare and the more often he goes, the less  wiped he is when he comes back, so I think he's going to survive his day of  extra activity.

 besides, he peed his floor on Monday , so if his "punishment" is spending  the next day at daycare and then getting a long walk, well, I hope he has learned his lessen. Hopefully tomorrow he will sleep all day.

Speaking of the dog. How do we feel about him going as a seal? He's the right color, he looks a little like a seal already, kind of, in the water especially. I think I need to lok at more seal images though. I did find a couple of doggy seal costumes but they were too constraining.


This is actually the inspiration seal. It clearly has issues, but it also has solutions. I think this is where I am going to start with his seal costume. Great  a big gray sweat suit. I'm going to need  flippers though.

No comments: