Thursday, September 7, 2017

More To Do



Today I accomplished:

- Water getting
- paper tableware, plates, bowls, plastic ware getting, you don't think about this stuff, but you need them.
- chips!
- buncha canned tuna , protean that doesn't need to be cooked to be eaten.
- much toilet paper

Next on the list is a trip to Sam's for box of protein bars and more cat dust.I also have to remember to go to Target and pick up the dogs meds, speaking of the animals -  I don't think the animals are going to need more food, I think they are covered for at least the time being and moving forward. I need to get cash and wash everything that needs to be washed. Load the dishwasher, do the laundry clean the house. I also need to get cash.

As we get closer, I need to get the outdoor stuff out of the way, put the chairs away, turn the table over, take the wind chimes in, throw out the dead hanging baskets

Note to self

- Bring the grill to safety
- find the charcole
- find the lighter fluid
-clean out the cooler
- get gas for the generator
-get generator out of basement
-get extension cords out of shed
-mow yards


Tonight I attended a fundraiser for Houston hurricane victims, I spent most of the time scanning my phone for new information about the hurricane threatening my state. The irony was not lost on me.

No comments: