Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The dog in recovery


An update on Rockets condition. The cone is making him crazy . He is already crazy, but his meds keep his crazy under cover and under control for the most part. The cone is ruining a lot of hard work on both of our parts.

Last night I took a shower, I told Rocket what was happening, put him in his room and took my shower. He lost his shit. He hasn't lost his shit like that in a long time, I've been taking showers at my leisure for a long time, he doesn't like the sound of running water and would just a soon be in the safety of his room while I'm making the water run anyway.

Not Sunday night. He barked and cried and climbed his door and carried on! Not a pretty look for him. I knew Monday was not going to be easy, I also knew that on Monday he was going to go to work with me because he had his annual meeting with his doggy shrink and we could talk about it there.

He did good! He acted like a basket case the whole time we were at the office!

She ended up giving me the okay to up his pills until her loses the collar and then again when he boards at the end of the month.


When he's not a total basket case


Almost 48 hours ou

Our outing today, a bagpipe group fell out of the sky.

No comments: