Thursday, February 22, 2018

Gah.



Whoopsy! Didn't do an entry for Wednesday, just didn't do it. Watched TV instead. Sorry not sorry, I watched Olympics and  The Alienist instead. 

I think you guys lived.

Oh no, I think I just head fireworks outside, so you can be garundamnteeded that someone on Nextdoor is going to be screaming about gunshots any minute.... And I was right! They "saw the car that did it", and AGAIN I would ask if I wanted to be attacked for being mean, "what were they "shooting" at exactly? Bullets are expensive. Okay then, "Did you see a firearm?, Did you see the flash of the discharge of the weapon?  "Are there spent shells in the street?" or,  Did you actually hear fireworks being thrown from the vehicle?" .

I wouldn't have a problem with their white fear  but its their actual racism I have an issue with, because let's be real here, they are are racists,  they really don't like the neighbors and they did not know there would be black people when they moved here. They are really not happy, so they call the cops. A lot. Its their racism that's a problem.

I would say, fine, bother the cops, be you - if they would just keep the hysteria to themselves. They don't need to post it online. They call the cops every time they hear a sound louder than a humming bird fart and they wonder why it takes so long for the cops to come when they call about a harmless drunk on their porch.

They admitted the drunk white guy was just standing there. They were watching him on their security camera ( they all have security cameras), they knew he was just standing there. They admitted they didn't confront the drunk with as much as blinking their porch light or telling him to get off their porch. And then they got pissed that it took the cops ten whole minutes to get there! another poster claimed the cops "should have been there in two minutes!".  In a significantly less than life or death situation?  Scaring off a drunk? Yeah they will be a huge hurry to get there. Two minutes. You can suck my dick.

I'm sure they were somewhere else following up on fireworks and couldn't get there as fast as they might have. Sorry. These people are so obnoxious I can't even with them. I can't  understand this level of entitlement and self delusion . Its like they think they live in North Raleigh.

I'm getting to where I really have no patience for other white people.

No comments: