Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Tuesday


No entry. I accidentally had a life and had to go out and do something, my nephew had a birthday over the weekend and I wasn't invited, but we had family birthday last night. Then I went home and tried to play  Police Girl with a drunk. 

Its really hard in the dark to keep your eyes on the both the road and a drunk and find your phone at the bottom of your purse. You also can not throw the purse at the dog with the command "Find my Phone!" and have them know what to do. The drunk is not going to call the cops on himself while he is weaving widely across the road.

Fortunately, someone else, possibly one of the cars he came within a hair of sideswiping, was able to find their phone and right after one of his more sloppy trips across the median and three lanes of traffic, a cop showed up behind us and turned on his lights and sirens. I have never been so happy to be startled by a cop behind me in traffic.

But, I got home late, and that is why I have no entry.

No comments: