Monday, April 23, 2018

Shopping



So much shopping!  So many trips to and from various stores. I did my shopping and then the animals shopping, and  food shopping for a tree! So much shopping for the animals! The cats food had run short and I forgot to go to the vets, but that's alright because I can go to Petsmart and buy it form them right? Not right, they won't sell it to me because there is no script number on my script!

This is a new wrinkle. I have been buying this cat food from them for months and now they are all picky about numbers? How rude. It did help that as I walked into the Petsmart the clerk all but shrieked at  me : HI WHAT CAN I HELP YOU FIND??

I was looking for cat food and I knew where it was. I didn't need her help or to be screamed at. I found my food and returned to the registered and handed her my script. And she called her manager who told me and my script to go to hell. They didn't even let me negotiate. Absolute dicks. I walked out and went to the grocery to find cat food that might not hurt my cat. I immediately  tweeted a complaint at Petsmart that they haven't responded to yet.

Cats turn into real hipster foodies after you feed them wet food a few meals in a row. They also eat it a lot faster than they do their dry food. They just suck the wet stuff down, the dog runs up there to eat their food and there isn't anything there to eat. He licks their bowls, but I think is out of habit. They clean their plates.

Okay. So, I bought what I thought would feed the cats for two days. Wrong. It fed two cats for a day and a meal. I also noted that the dog was running out of food. Fine, I thought that  would kill two birds with one trip to the store. I know they sell Freshpet at Wally and they sell the dogs food there too. Well, they sell Freshpet for dogs not cats. This was more than a little frustrating. I got the dogs food and we went on to a different, further grocery store to get more food for the cats. I am hoping they don't refuse to eat their kibble when they get reacquainted with it tomorrow when I pick more up from the vet .

I did buy myself toilet paper, go me! at Big Lots and while I was there I found some fairly decent vegan ( I normally take a firm stance againts vegan anything) red sauce with no added sugar and very low carbs and that was a sign I needed to make spaghetti squash and ground meat dinner again. I almost bought a different sauce made from a different squash but I wasn't sure I liked the squash and it was higher in carbs and so I gave it a pass. I might get it the next time I'm in the store and I probably should have picked it it up just because it was interesting.

No comments: